Welcome parents! First timers and experienced parents, moms and partners: You and your new baby and older children are invited to come out to trade stories and share experiences with other parents at the Post-Partum Group.
Where: Midwives Collective
Day & Time: Thursday mornings
from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The group’s meetings are a great place to come to get out of the house and to meet others who are going through the many of the same new baby experiences. Our informal discussions cover topics including:
- sleeping (or not sleeping!),
- adjusting to your new arrival and your new role,
- changes to your relationships,
- baby and parenting books, and
- most anything else the group wishes.
Come as you are – showers not required!
Informal group led by all who arrive each Thursday morning.
Join us online for regular updates on Facebook at:
Midwives Collective of Toronto Post-Partum Group